Saturday, November 29, 2008

Introducing my blog

Hello Internet,

Welcome to my blog.
It is one blog consisting of two parts.

PART 1: MUSIC
I have quite a bit of music on my computer, (roughly 10,000 songs). Flipping through my itunes the other day I realized that there was a bunch of stuff that had gotten lost in the sea of sound. Some of those "lost" albums are actually pretty good. So, here what I'll do. I will play a random song, or use the genius playlist and whatever song comes up, I will review that album. Pretty straightforward.

PART 2: COOKING
Cooking is great because you get to eat your work, and I have a ton of spare time on my hands to get it done. I have limited kitchen utensils beyond the basics, but I still manage to make some pretty delicious dishes. So I will post up the recipes that I cook. Think of it as a food diary, sort of? The point is to show that you do a lot, with a little, and that you don't need to be all fancy-pants to feed yourself.

That's it, just two parts.

I hope you enjoy it.

-Jordan

No comments: