Sunday, August 23, 2009

Coffee Crisp

Readers out there (cricket...tumbleweed...) I have something special for you. It's not quite a meal bit rather a delicious drink. I discovered this drink at Magnum's in AZ, which is quite the place if I do say myself. A fine liquor, wine and cigar store attached to a full bar that serves all these things. Buy some wine and a nice gar, go next door, have it corked and lit for you. Done.

Anyway, I testmarketed this drink in Oakville and the residents have eaten (drank) it up. Here we go.

The Coffee Crisp
Here's what you need:

2 oz Van Gogh Espresso Vodka
1 can Guinness

Here's what you do:

1)Mix it.

Music Mix:

You have to play this one fast and loose, and ideally, at high volumes
Japandroids - Post Nothing
(Canadian boys who rock it)

Enjoy!

No comments: